In Location: Padova – Full Time, Permanent
Logbot was founded as a start-up with a mission to create solutions for the IOT world. Our young team has developed a complete solution for monitoring and interaction with smart devices aimed at appliance and industrial machinery manufacturers. Our solution is a product that can be customized to the customer’s needs. We are looking for a person to strengthen the sales activity specifically focusing on expanding the customer portfolio.
The Sales Engineer will be placed within the sales team and will collaborate with his manager in order to acquire the greatest number of orders and make a valuable contribution to the team in terms of turnover. He/she will take care of his/her assigned customer portfolio and acquire new ones. In the pre-sale phase, he will have to interface with the potential customer by conducting the first videocall of a technical-commercial nature in which the specific analysis of the customer’s needs is carried out. He/she will also be responsible for drafting the bids under his/her responsibility, staying within the predetermined limits. He/she will also follow up with the customer during the installation and support phase.
- Acquire the largest volume of orders, on the best possible terms, within the limits of discretion established by their manager.
- Expand, where possible, the customer base and maintain acquired customers.
- Maintain customer relations during installation and support.
- Responsible for the proper flow of information with customer service so that customer service can enter the acquired order in the correct manner.
- Keep the Sales Manager updated on the progress of sales activities.
- Collaborate with other company departments on everything related to his/her activities.
- Technical diploma or engineering degree
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in companies with complex products (automation, machines, inverters, appliances, electronic boards, etc…)
- Willingness to visit customers and travel to trade shows and events (70% of the time)
- B driver’s license
- Ability to work for objectives
- Flexibility, dynamism
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Customer orientation
- Hybrid job
- Meal vouchers
- Company PC
- Company phone
If there are no open positions or your profile is not among those currently sought, you can still send us a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will enter it in our database for any future roles in Logbot.